Chili Cheese Potato Bites
- 20 baby gold potatoes
- 10 ounce can no-bean chili
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy colby jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Hiland Dairy sour cream, to taste
- bacon bits, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until fork-tender. Remove from water and let cool.
- While the potatoes are cooling, preheat the oven to 400 F.
- After potatoes have cooled, cut each in half and then cut a small slice off of the bottom so the potato can sit upright without rolling over. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin layer of potato on the skin of each potato half, and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the inside of each potato with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fill each potato with chili and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with sour cream and bacon. Tip: These are best served warm.