Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes
I used to love celebrating Valentine’s Day at school. I can remember creating my own treat bags and embellishing them with glitter and hearts. Nowadays, our kiddos are making amazing boxes – to hold more sweet treats, of course! I’ve created a few ideas using my recycled Hiland Dairy Ice Cream cartons that are easy to decorate for any aged child. So, gather up your supplies and have fun with these Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes!
- Hiland Dairy Ice Cream Cartons
- Spray paint
- Crafting knife
- Colorful paper
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint markers
- Be sure each ice cream carton is cleaned with warm soapy water and completely dried.
- Cut a rectangular opening on the top of the carton.
- In a well ventilated area, spray paint each carton with your specific color. Let dry completely.
- Decorate each box with ribbon, buttons, cutouts, markers and milk tops. The possibilities are endless!
- This is a cute purse with paper wrapped around the outside with pretty ribbon for trim and a handle.
- Take a ride to “Treattown” in this adorable bat car inspired by a famous superhero!
- Hogs and kisses, please! Create your favorite animal and tag it with a precious note.