- 2 cups Hiland Dairy Yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, pistachios, or walnuts)
- 1/4 cup chopped berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and honey together until well combined.
- Spread the yogurt mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, using a spatula to smooth it out into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and fruit over the yogurt.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until the yogurt bark is completely frozen.
- Once frozen, remove the yogurt bark from the freezer and break it into pieces with your hands or a knife.
- Store the yogurt bark in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.