Simple and Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup Hiland Dairy Milk
- 1/4 cup Hiland Dairy Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Toppings of your choice
- Add all ingredients to a small jar or cup. A half pint canning jar works perfectly.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Overnight is even better. These will have the consistency of pudding.
- Before serving, add the toppings of your choice. Peanut butter, fresh fruit, a few small chocolate chips, or even a dollop of jam are all great options.