Red Potato Salad
Images are stock photography and not actual photos of recipes. Final results may vary.
- 3 pounds Red Potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hiland 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Celery, sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add red potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and chop into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium bowl.
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool, peel and dice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Hiland Milk, distilled white vinegar, green onions, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and mix together with the eggs and celery.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours before serving.