Images are stock photography and not actual photos of recipes. Final results may vary.
- 1 lb. prepared whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup canned unseasoned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced
- Place oven rack in the lowest position; preheat to 450°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to the size of the baking sheet.
- Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake until puffed and lightly crisped on the bottom, 8 to 10 minutes
- Whisk pumpkin puree, tomato sauce and garlic powder in a small bowl until combined.
- Spread sauce evenly over the baked crust.
- Top with Hiland Dairy Mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni. Bake until the crust is crispy on the edges and the cheeses have melted, about 12 minutes.