Homemade Cereal Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups dry cereal
- Pair each serving with: 8-ounce glass of Hiland Dairy Milk
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and honey in a medium size saucepan. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add the dry cereal and stir until completely coated. Then, press into the lined pan. Use a piece of parchment paper to press firmly down on the bars.
- Refrigerate bars for 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve alongside a glass of milk and enjoy!