- 2 avocados
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ends trimmed and seeds scraped out
- 8 tomatoes, cherry
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup Hiland Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- Cut avocados in half by inserting a knife down the center until it touches the pit, then carefully rotating the avocado until it is sliced through on all sides.
- Separate the two halves, remove the pit and discard.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the meat, tracing along the inner skin of the avocado.
- Place avocado and all other ingredients in a mixing bowl and smash with a fork to desired consistency.
- Add salt to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.