Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups Hiland Dairy Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large, chilled bowl, beat the heavy cream on high speed until a peak has formed (about 3-5 minutes). Once a peak has formed, slowly add in the chocolate milk with the beaters still running.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder (you can also add in any desired mix-ins at this point).
- Pour into a 9×9 pan or 2-quart container. Freeze until set (about 4-5 hours).
- Allow to soften slightly on the counter. Scoop and serve!