Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe and image provided by 2015 Hiland for the Holidays Cookie Contest winner, Brenda S.
- 2 1/2 sticks Hiland Dairy Butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cocoa powder until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in half the flour and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Remove chilled dough from refrigerator and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place rolled ball of dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until set, about 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.