Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
Images are stock photography and not actual photos of recipes. Final results may vary.
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup Hiland Dairy Butter
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. Hiland Dairy Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush both side of potato slices with Hiland Dairy Butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, Hiland Dairy Cheddar cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted