Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese (I used small curd)
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Hiland Cottage Cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until all combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl of wet ingredients and then mix again until just combined.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray or add butter. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and cook each side a few minutes each until golden brown.
- Place finished pancakes on a plate and cover with a kitchen towel while you are continuing to cook the remaining batter.
- Serve right away with more maple syrup and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!